Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Problem when trying to preview transaction e-mail

zapp

Total Posts:  19

Hello everybody,

since to days I’m getting this strange error when trying to preview transaction E-Mails. This only affects new order / new bill where products are listed:

Fatal errorCall to a member function getAllItems() on a non-object in /home/ilgshop/public_html/magento/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/email/order/items.phtml on line 38

The preview worked flawlessly until 2 days ago. I changed nothing, wether the magento installation nor the code for the Mails.

Thank you for your help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ConvenientGadgets

Total Posts:  78

I am having the same problem. Don’t know where to start. Some emails work fine but not order for preview.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Brady
Guru

Total Posts:  330
Orange County, CA

I’m receiving this error as well. We’re running a multi-store setup, so I don’t know if that has anything to do with it. Oddly, this error ONLY shows up on our hosted site. When I run the site locally using MAMP, there is no error and it previews as it should. Makes me think it may be a permissions issue.

Magento Community
Magento Community

DaveDurlan

Total Posts:  23

I’m getting the error for new order template only.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Soro

Total Posts:  16

I am getting the same thign

Magento Community
Magento Community

izzet

Total Posts:  74

Soro - 02 August 2009 04:18 AM