Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Fatal error on loading contacts page

AkyRhO2

Total Posts:  6
Belgium

Hello everyone,

I’m currently customizing a Magento based website, and everything seemed to be ok since I load the /contacts page.

Just after my fresh installation, the page loaded correctly, but now, it returns me this error :

Fatal errorCall to a member function setFormAction() on a non-object in /home/user/www/website.tld/app/code/core/Mage/Contacts/controllers/IndexController.php on line 55

I never edited contacts page (neither xml, nor pthml or core files), just my custom template files. After some test, I can’t find the origin of this problem :
- Commenting the XML file, nothing changes,
- Commenting contacts.phtml file, nothing changes either.

Thanks per advance

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

AkyRhO2

Total Posts:  6
Belgium

Edit : After some more test, i copy/paste the HTML block into another page… And there the mail form appears correctly…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community