Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Enabled Configurable Products only in Google Base

jgeo

Total Posts:  2

Hello,

We basically only use Configurable Products on our frontend. Of course, there are many Simple Products associated to these Configurables. Now, when we want to update Google Base, we really only want to show the items that will link back to an actual (existing) page (duh!). Is there a way to filter out only Configurable Products AND products set to Enabled when viewing Available Products for Google Base on the backend? Right now Magento shows all types of products—simple, configurable, enabled, disabled—as all being considered Available for Google Base. I want to just “Select All” and be done with it; so I would need a filter to grab only Configurable Products that are Enabled. If I am not clear, let me know… otherwise, please help!

Anyone?

Thanks!!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ccasselman

Total Posts:  1

i am having the same problem. 

Any solution for this?

Chad

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community