Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

error on last stage of checkout

mcneilp

Total Posts:  1

I get the following error on the last stage of submiting an order:

“There was an error processing your order. Please contact us or try again later.”

The order gets placed and shows up on admin, but user side fails. Also, no emails get sent to the user as a result.

I tried setting a known SMTP server instead of local based on the error below, but no dice.

Also, I know that my host moved me to a new directory after the initial install, could this be related?

This is the error in the exception.log file (with the real domain replaced with MyDomain):

2009-06-01T15:48:42+00:00 ERR (3):
#0 /var/www/MyDomain.com/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Email/Template.php(354): Zend_Mail->setSubject(’=?utf-8?B?UmFuZ...’)
#1 /var/www/MyDomain.com/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Email/Template.php(405): Mage_Core_Model_Email_Template->send(’sales@MyDomain...’, NULL, Array)
#2 /var/www/MyDomain.com/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Order.php(636): Mage_Core_Model_Email_Template->sendTransactional(’sales_email_ord...’, ‘sales’, ‘sales@MyDomain...’, NULL, Array)
#3 /var/www/MyDomain.com/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/Model/Type/Onepage.php(577): Mage_Sales_Model_Order->sendNewOrderEmail()
#4 /var/www/MyDomain.com/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/controllers/OnepageController.php(385): Mage_Checkout_Model_Type_Onepage->saveOrder()
#5 /var/www/MyDomain.com/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(367): Mage_Checkout_OnepageController->saveOrderAction()
#6 /var/www/MyDomain.com/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(247): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(’saveOrder’)
#7 /var/www/MyDomain.com/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(158): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community