Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 1 of 2
Warning: include_once(Varien/Autoload.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream

tweakservers

Total Posts:  5

Hi All,

I was trying to install the Blank Theme http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/518/blank-theme and it says it needs the Magento Core 1.3.3 which I then select the reinstall from the existing extension list via the Connect Manager. The process install and completes but I get a blank page. After I turn on the PHP display error mode, I see the following, any idea how I can revert the changes?

Warning: include_once(Varien/Autoload.php[function.include-once]failed to open streamNo such file or directory in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\Mage.php on line 50

Warning
: include_once() [function.include]Failed opening 'Varien/Autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\code\local;C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\code\community;C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\code\core;C:\inetpub\\wwwroot\lib;.;C:\php5\pear'in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\Mage.php on line 50

Warning
: include(Varien\Autoload.php[function.include]failed to open streamNo such file or directory in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\code\core\Mage\Core\functions.php on line 68

Warning
: include() [function.include]Failed opening 'Varien\Autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\code\local;C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\code\community;C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\code\core;C:\inetpub\wwwroot\lib;.;C:\php5\pear'in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\code\core\Mage\Core\functions.php on line 68

Fatal error
: Class 'Varien_Autoload' not found in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\Mage.php on line 53

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Unic

Total Posts:  18
Zürich, Switzerland

Hello

Have the same problem after update from 1.3.1.1 to 1.3.2.

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Varien_Autoload' not found in /var/www/finkid/site/app/Mage.php on line 53

Do you already have a solution?

Best Regards

Magento Community
Magento Community

tweakservers

Unfortunately I dont have any. Anyone mind to share?

Magento Community
Magento Community

tweakservers

I got the site working back by restoring the magento files with the original source. I would recommend making a recent backup of your sites before doing so. However, the attempt to upgrade the Mage still fail after the upgrade. Site throws the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql::getForeignKeys() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\code\core\Mage\Tag\sql\tag_setup\mysql4-upgrade-0.7.1-0.7.2.php on line 64

Magento Community
Magento Community

sotnikov

Total Posts:  1

tweakservers - 01 June 2009 06:25 AM

Hi All,

I was trying to install the Blank Theme http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/518/blank-theme and it says it needs the Magento Core 1.3.3 which I then select the reinstall from the existing extension list via the Connect Manager. The process install and completes but I get a blank page. After I turn on the PHP display error mode, I see the following, any idea how I can revert the changes?

Warning: include_once(Varien/Autoload.php[function.include-once]failed to open streamNo such file or directory in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\Mage.php on line 50

Warning
: include_once() [function.include]Failed opening 'Varien/Autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\code\local;C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\code\community;C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\code\core;C:\inetpub\\wwwroot\lib;.;C:\php5\pear'in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\Mage.php on line 50

Warning
: include(Varien\Autoload.php[function.include]failed to open streamNo such file or directory in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\code\core\Mage\Core\functions.php on line 68

Warning
: include() [function.include]Failed opening 'Varien\Autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\code\local;C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\code\community;C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\code\core;C:\inetpub\wwwroot\lib;.;C:\php5\pear'in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\code\core\Mage\Core\functions.php on line 68

Fatal error
: Class 'Varien_Autoload' not found in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\Mage.php on line 53

same shit after update and commiting on our svn… (( please heeelp!

Magento Community
Magento Community

yup24

Total Posts:  8

I have found a solution.

just add attached files in:

lib\Varien\Autoload.php
/lib/Varien/Data/Form/Element/Filetac.php

File Attachments
pack.zip  (File Size: 3KB - Downloads: 4245)

Magento Community
Magento Community

serfwerks

We’re having the same issues, although our sight seems to alternate between working and and throwing up the PHP errors. Tried uploading the files as recommended, but no dice. Still throws up the errors.

Magento Community
Magento Community

dannypbr

Total Posts:  3

yup24 - 23 June 2009 03:16 AM

I have found a solution.

just add attached files in:

lib\Varien\Autoload.php
/lib/Varien/Data/Form/Element/Filetac.php

I did this, but it just brought up another error that has to do with an error with a for_each loop.

WarningInvalid argument supplied for foreach() in /html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php on line 118

Backtrace
:

#0 /html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(118): mageCoreErrorHandler(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/nfs/c04/h02/mn...', 118, Array)
#1 /html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(542): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->init()
#2 /html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(889): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initFrontController()
#3 /html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Session/Abstract.php(439): Mage_Core_Model_App->getFrontController()
#4 /html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Session/Abstract.php(327): Mage_Core_Model_Session_Abstract->addHost(true)
#5 /html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Session/Abstract/Varien.php(91): Mage_Core_Model_Session_Abstract->setSessionId()
#6 /html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Session/Abstract/Varien.php(154): Mage_Core_Model_Session_Abstract_Varien->start(NULL)
#7 /html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Session/Abstract.php(83): Mage_Core_Model_Session_Abstract_Varien->init('admin', NULL)
#8 /html/app/code/core/Mage/Admin/Model/Session.php(51): Mage_Core_Model_Session_Abstract->init('admin')
#9 /html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(1086): Mage_Admin_Model_Session->__construct(Array)
#10 /html/app/Mage.php(319): Mage_Core_Model_Config->getModelInstance('admin/session', Array)
#11 /html/app/Mage.php(333): Mage::getModel('admin/session', Array)
#12 /html/downloader/Maged/Model/Session.php(36): Mage::getSingleton('admin/session')
#13 /html/downloader/Maged/Controller.php(261): Maged_Model_Session->start()
#14 /html/downloader/Maged/Controller.php(343): Maged_Controller->session()
#15 /html/downloader/Maged/Controller.php(170): Maged_Controller->dispatch()
#16 /html/downloader/index.php(35): Maged_Controller::run()
#17 {main}

Does anyone else have a similar problem? Is there any way around this?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Arash Hemmat

Total Posts:  6

I solved the problem, the problem was that some files in the lib folder should be updated during Magento update but they didn’t i just downloaded the Magento and copied files from the fresh installation to lib folder and it worked.

Magento Community
Magento Community

karasik

Total Posts:  8

Hi everyone,

Just installed latest clean stable Magento ver. 1.3.2.3 and added one new product.

When I click on the product to preview - I get this error:

Warning: include(Mage/Tag/Model/Session.php[function.include]failed to open streamNo such file or directory  in .../lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 93

Trace:
#0 .../lib/Varien/Autoload.php(93): mageCoreErrorHandler(2, 'include(Mage/Ta...', '/homepages/33/d...', 93, Array)
#1 .../lib/Varien/Autoload.php(93): Varien_Autoload::autoload()
#2 [internal function]: Varien_Autoload->autoload('Mage_Tag_Model_...')
#3 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('Mage_Tag_Model_...')
#4 .../app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(1084): class_exists('Mage_Tag_Model_...')
#5 .../app/Mage.php(319): Mage_Core_Model_Config->getModelInstance('tag/session', Array)
#6 .../app/Mage.php(333): Mage::getModel('tag/session', Array)
#7 .../app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(554): Mage::getSingleton('tag/session')
#8 .../app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/controllers/ProductController.php(151): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->_initLayoutMessages('tag/session')
#9 .../app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(376): Mage_Catalog_ProductController->viewAction()
#10 .../app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(248): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('view')
#11 .../app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(158): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#12 .../app/Mage.php(459): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#13 .../index.php(65): Mage::run()
#14 {main}

Please help, I have been trying to figure this out for hours!

Magento Community
Magento Community

BDC

Total Posts:  13

Hi All,

I have a similar problem. I currently disabled the mage_review, however I would like it more if the review option would work as it should.
Does anyone managed to resolve this? The error I received is displayed below.

Regards

Warning: include(/home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/design/frontend/default/default/template/review/product/view/other.phtml[function.include]failed to open streamNo such file or directory  in /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 144
Trace
:
#0 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(144): mageCoreErrorHandler(2, 'include(/home/k...', '/home/kaderwink...', 144, Array)
#1 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(144): Mage_Core_Block_Template::fetchView()
#2 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(176): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend/defaul...')
#3 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(193): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#4 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(643): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#5 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(503): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#6 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(454): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml('other', true)
#7 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/design/frontend/default/default/template/catalog/product/view.phtml(81): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml('other')
#8 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(144): include('/home/kaderwink...')
#9 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(176): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend/defaul...')
#10 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(193): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#11 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Review/Block/Product/View.php(42): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#12 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(643): Mage_Review_Block_Product_View->_toHtml()
#13 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Text/List.php(43): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#14 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(643): Mage_Core_Block_Text_List->_toHtml()
#15 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(503): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#16 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(454): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml('content', true)
#17 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/design/frontend/default/default/template/page/2columns-left.phtml(66): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml('content')
#18 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(144): include('/home/kaderwink...')
#19 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(176): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend/defaul...')
#20 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(193): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#21 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(643): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#22 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(526): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#23 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(347): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
#24 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Review/controllers/ProductController.php(188): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
#25 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(376): Mage_Review_ProductController->listAction()
#26 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(248): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('list')
#27 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(158): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#28 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/app/Mage.php(459): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#29 /home/kaderwink/domains/kaderwinkel.be/public_html/index.php(65): Mage::run()
#30 {main}

Magento Community
Magento Community

sweet235689

I got the same problem as well

PHP Error Message

Warning: include(Mage/Core/Model/Config/Base.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/a6798805/public_html/magento/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 93

Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening \’Mage/Core/Model/Config/Base.php\’ for inclusion (include_path=\’/home/a6798805/public_html/magento/app/code/local:/home/a6798805/public_html/magento/app/code/community:/home/a6798805/public_html/magento/app/code/core:/home/a6798805/public_html/magento/lib:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php\’) in /home/a6798805/public_html/magento/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 93

Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Fatal error: Class \’Mage_Core_Model_Config_Base\’ not found in /home/a6798805/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php on line 35

Magento Community
Magento Community

sylen

Hi everyone,
my solution:
in the file app/Mage.php on line 50, set absolute path, like this:
include_once “your/absolute/path/Varien/Autoload.php”;
or
include_once “../Varien/Autoload.php”;

just don’t know why that is? : D

Magento Community
Magento Community

kania

Total Posts:  15

I deleted var/cache/* which seems to have solved the prob in my case

Magento Community
Magento Community

Lenster

Total Posts:  16

I had this error.
For some reason my entire lib directory disappeared! (I don’t remember deleting it)
Fortunately I was able to restore a backup from last week. Seems to be working ok again.  cheese

Magento Community
Magento Community

vingupta3

Hi,
It solved the problem by giving 0777 permission to all the folders from root on my dev environment.

Thanks

Vinay

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 2