Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 3 of 3
RMA Processing

Mage Solutions

Total Posts:  15
Los Angeles, CA

The code snippet given by i960 worked for me as well.

But right now I am stuck on something, if anybody can help. I build a new page in the module, added all the necessary files like controllers and php files, created a phtml file as well for the layout, but my problem is every time I try to post my phtml file (method="post"), it redirects me to the admin dashboard. Anybody have any ideas what is causing this? I just follow all the codes in the forums on creating a custom module but this specific page redirects me to the dashboard every time I post, can anybody help?

Thank you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Mage Solutions

Total Posts:  15
Los Angeles, CA

Cristopher - 20 January 2010 03:19 PM

The code snippet given by i960 worked for me as well.

But right now I am stuck on something, if anybody can help. I build a new page in the module, added all the necessary files like controllers and php files, created a phtml file as well for the layout, but my problem is every time I try to post my phtml file (method="post"), it redirects me to the admin dashboard. Anybody have any ideas what is causing this? I just follow all the codes in the forums on creating a custom module but this specific page redirects me to the dashboard every time I post, can anybody help?

Thank you.

Solved this by adding the code <?php echo $this->getBlockHtml('formkey')?> inside the .phtml, never knew that this little piece of code makes a big difference.

Magento Community
Magento Community

JanitorGoods

Total Posts:  4

We bought this module and are trying to get the admin piece working but keep getting 404 errors.  Josh has been busy and hasn’t gotten to straightening it out yet.  We’re trying to go live but sorting out the actual path issues for the admin piece is holding us up.  Can anyone who has already done this give us some direction as to how to resolve.

Thank you in advance.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Elesha

Total Posts:  1

Hello,
how I can get RMA addon? I sent request http://www.magento-rma.com/ but any reply for now. Where I should pay for this?
Any details pleeeeaaaaase. I need this addon.

Thanks,
Elena

Magento Community
Magento Community

mptorr

Total Posts:  62

I just posted a thread requesting users to share their experience with this and other RMA extensions at

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/178784/

Thanks to i960 and Christopher for reviewing jshpro2’s rma extension, very helpful info.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Naftali

Total Posts:  4

Is this extension fine now or does it still have some problems? will I need a programmer to install this or will I be able to install it myself?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amagdy

Total Posts:  8

Hi Josh,

Thanks for the extension, we need to add product serial numbers with every RMA and it might be multiple serial numbers. How should we go about that?

Thanks

- Abdo

Magento Community
Magento Community

LostDocs7

Total Posts:  31

New RMA extension released: http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/aheadWorks/extension/5262/rma

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

Hello!

You can also check out this RMA extension, it will let you provide visitors with advanced return/exchange opportunities. The features include:

- Easy RMA request management
- All product types support
- Guest RMA option
- RMA requests per item
- Unlimited custom statuses

You can find out more at http://amasty.com/magento-rma.html

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 3 of 3