Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

No extentions allowed - ET_AdvancedCompare is just one of them … i get WARN and ERROR

DJDENMARK

Total Posts:  79
Denmark

Hi ,

I am going nuts on this one…

I normally can fix or google a fix for everything but this time I am stuck.

Whatever extention I try to install I get problems with installation… and I dont even know how to explain the problem… but I can show some info from the error log:

[Wed Jun 26 06:37:22 2013] [warn] [client 88.XX.YYY.ZZ] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning:  chmod(): No such file or directory in /home/domain/domains/subdomain.domain.dk/public_html/magento-cleanup.php on line 45
[Wed Jun 26 06:37:40 2013] [error] [client 88.YYY.ZZ.XXX] client denied by server configuration: /home/domain/domains/subdomain.domain.dk/public_html/app/etc/local.xml
[Wed Jun 26 06:37:48 2013] [warn] [client 88.XX.YYY.ZZ] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error:  Class ‘ET_AdvancedCompare_Helper_Data’ not found in /home/domain/domains/subdomain.domain.dk/public_html/app/Mage.php on line 546, referer: http://subdomain.domain.dk/index.php/admin/sales_order/index/key/78acb9ed4499d7cc4a68af453b6c6da9/
[Wed Jun 26 06:39:27 2013] [error] [client 88.YYY.ZZ.XXX] client denied by server configuration: /home/domain/domains/subdomain.domain.dk/public_html/app/etc/local.xml
[Wed Jun 26 06:46:53 2013] [warn] [client 88.XX.YYY.ZZ] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error:  Class ‘ET_AdvancedCompare_Helper_Data’ not found in /home/domain/domains/subdomain.domain.dk/public_html/app/Mage.php on line 546
[Wed Jun 26 06:46:53 2013] [error] [client 88.XX.YYY.ZZ] File does not exist: /home/domain/domains/subdomain.domain.dk/public_html/skin/frontend/base/default/js/imgpreview.js, referer: http://subdomain.domain.dk/

I have the latest version 1.7.0.2

What in the world am I doing wrong ?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

DJDENMARK

Total Posts:  79
Denmark

Additionally I can say that my server is linux, debian with apache recently upgraded to php PHP 5.2.0 (i think so) and after that I was enforced to change the htaccess files containing “Options +FollowSymLinks” into “# Options +FollowSymLinks”.

Maybe thats a part of the problem ?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community