Magento Forum

Building a software download site. 

_MARIO_

Total Posts:  2

Hi,

I am willing to customize Magento to make a software download ecommerce site. The problem with the actual Magento is that it is thought as a traditional ecomemerce in which you have quantitties of products, shipping and handling fees and so on.

I mainly need to make a modification so it can support software download and no shipping or handling fees appear anywhere, would it be easy to support this kind of things?

Thanks in advance.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Lucian

Total Posts:  4

_MARIO_, be a little bit patient and you’ll have also this feature included into Magento Ecommerce package - they will develop it and add it after the first release of the application, as I have understood.

Magento Community
Magento Community

_MARIO_

Total Posts:  2

Lucian - 12 March 2008 03:48 AM

_MARIO_, be a little bit patient and you’ll have also this feature included into Magento Ecommerce package - they will develop it and add it after the first release of the application, as I have understood.

Hi Lucian, do you mean that it is goingo to be included in the version that is going to appear before the end of Q1 2008?.

Thad would be great!!!, unfortunately I need it now, so I would start the development my self.

smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

sanford

Total Posts:  3

Is there a timeline on this?  It’s exactly what I need.

Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community