Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Export Group Price

jonasjames

Total Posts:  29

How do I export the group price? <map name="group_price"><![CDATA[Trade Net]]></map> seems to end up being an empty column and I could do with export a certain group as well.

Is there also a way to export products that are only in certain categories also?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jonasjames

nobody has any idea on how to export a certain group price with dataflows? I really could do with this :(

Magento Community
Magento Community

the_oliver

Total Posts:  8
Exeter, UK

Any chance you found a solution @jonasjames?  Looking at the same problem!

Magento Community
Magento Community

coscientiam

Total Posts:  26

Hello guys,

If you want to export it through scripting or mysql request - let me know what format you need, I can easily write a basic script or query to achieve this task.

However if you consider paid ready made extensions, you can try this one. With it, if you want to export your price for example for Wholesale group, you just need to add a column in your spreadsheet:
group_price:wholesale

And then run “Export”.

Magento Community
Magento Community

jonasjames

nah never found a solution :( I would rather have something built into dataflows if possible.

Magento Community
Magento Community

jonasjames

Thanks for the help. But how would I go about getting that code to work for exporting?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community