Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Getting funny error message when clicking product pictures

visiondrew

Total Posts:  13

Hello, two quick questions

1. I set my images to icon/small/base, but all three are showing on top of each other at this page. Why is that?

http://elohimherbs.com/products/cardiovascular/heart/hawthorne-berry.html

2. I am getting this error message when I click a thumbnail on my picture.. what does it mean? (you can visit the page above to see what I mean)

Warning: include(/home/webadmin/elohimherbs.com/html/app/design/frontend/default/default/template/page/popup.phtml[function.include]failed to open streamNo such file or directory  in /home/webadmin/elohimherbs.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 144
Trace
:
#0 /home/webadmin/elohimherbs.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(144): mageCoreErrorHandler(2, 'include(/home/w...', '/home/webadmin/...', 144, Array)
#1 /home/webadmin/elohimherbs.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(144): Mage_Core_Block_Template::fetchView()
#2 /home/webadmin/elohimherbs.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(176): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend/defaul...')
#3 /home/webadmin/elohimherbs.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(193): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#4 /home/webadmin/elohimherbs.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(643): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#5 /home/webadmin/elohimherbs.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(526): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#6 /home/webadmin/elohimherbs.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(339): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
#7 /home/webadmin/elohimherbs.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/controllers/ProductController.php(167): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
#8 /home/webadmin/elohimherbs.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(367): Mage_Catalog_ProductController->galleryAction()
#9 /home/webadmin/elohimherbs.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(247): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('gallery')
#10 /home/webadmin/elohimherbs.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(158): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#11 /home/webadmin/elohimherbs.com/html/app/Mage.php(457): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#12 /home/webadmin/elohimherbs.com/html/index.php(52): Mage::run()
#13 {main}

Thanks ahead of time!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

visiondrew

Total Posts:  13

bump…

please someone help

Magento Community
Magento Community

furnitureforyoultd
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  833

the second error message is saying that is cannot find popup.phtml, I’d recommend replacing media.phtml with its original file

Magento Community
Magento Community

ob390n

Total Posts:  1

Hi
Just had the same error. popup.phtml dose not exist. Mine is a new installation. Have not modified any files or code yet.
I notice that yours is now working fine. How did you fix it?
Thanks in advance.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Keilnoth

Total Posts:  2

The problem is coming from catalog.xml from the theme you installed.

Search for the tags below :

<catalog_product_compare_index>
<catalog_product_gallery>

and change popup.phtml by one-column.phtml or create a page/popup.phtml in your theme directory.

(I am really tired of those people just asking question, waiting for others to solve their problems and then moving away from the forum without giving any hint on the solution...)

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community