Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

“there was an error processing your order” When place order with all standard payments

karuritosu

Total Posts:  2

Hello, I have installed magento for first time an I have done all changes to make live this international store, I have created pages, products, etc.. all works correctly

Well, all done, the final step I have to do is configure payment gateways, I want to setup a paypal standard payment, I followed the tutorials but when I test the payment proccess I get a pop up error “There was an error processing your order. Please contact us or try again later” and nothing happens.

I have tryed other built-in solutions, Check / Money order and Credit Card (saved) and get the same error.

I searched in forums and see another people who installed extensions that cause this problem, but I don’t have installed any extension except languages and magento 1.3.1.1 update.

Actually I’m lost with this problem what I can do??

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

karuritosu

Total Posts:  2

Ok, Ive solved this, is a strange error, in my case it’s caused by a wrong database structure:

create in the table “downloadable_link_purchased” a field named “order_item_id”, integer

Magento Community
Magento Community

horninc

Total Posts:  15

Karuritosu,
I have the same error with My Magento (ver. 1.3.2.2) , problem is I havent got this error till updating to new Magento form ver. 1.3.2.1)
DO you do anything else to make problem dissapear?

I already have all database entries you mentioned.

Magento Community
Magento Community

raghuboss

Total Posts:  1

Hi

I have the same error, on 1.3.2.2 when creating a new sales order, I can add the product, the shipping and payment and when I click submit the same error appears under the create new order screen

Order saving error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘downloadable_link_purchased.order_item_id’ in ‘where clause’

Sorry I am new to Magento , how do you rectify/verify the database structure, when you say

“ Ok, Ive solved this, is a strange error, in my case it’s caused by a wrong database structure:

create in the table “downloadable_link_purchased” a field named “order_item_id”, integer ”

Please let us know…

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community