Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to interact with the customers more easily? 

Harry12

Total Posts:  19

Can I create community feedback in my site? Any extension or suggestion about this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

davison

Total Posts:  56

I think you have another option for community customer feedback in magentocommerce, this extension enables the following features,

1. Easy usable extension from Admin area
2. Displaying the feedback button and an also pop up for feedback form, the form can be accessible in short time.
3. Sending notification Email by user to admin via new feedback.
4. Easy to Install and deployment

After getting installed the extension. You can control and manage the extension, by following those steps: System > configuration > Biztech Extensions > Feedback > configuration.

You can also found the extension installation process in here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/feedback-1959.html

Try it and let me know.....

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community