Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Notification - One or more of the Indexes are not up to date. 

bobzarama

Total Posts:  3

Hi, If someone can help me it would be well appreciated…

I receive the notification one or more of the indexes are not up to date, following this I hit the reindex button and get the message there was a problem with the reindexing process.
Probably linked to this error is when I try to edit sample data products I receive the message

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘chairsolutions_com_-_magento.tax_class’ doesn’t exist

Background info: Recently installed a fresh magento with sample data on a shared host had a problem with my host not allowing importing .sql files over 2MB so I had to send it to them to do this for me, which they did but with some type of error which originally left some tables missing - following the discovery of these missing tables they re installed the files which supposably added all missing tables. Currently has 319 tables.

Im new to Magento. Recently installed theme. Running Magento.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Indies Webs

Total Posts:  193

Hi,
You are facing problem during the installation process. To import entire database, you need to increase the memory limit of your database more than 2MB. Another option is, to use any tool which provides functionality to import database more than 2MB like Navigate-light.

Hope this will help you to solve the issue.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community