Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Database install errors

GizzmoAsus

Total Posts:  17
Blackburn, UK

Hi guys,
I have successfully installed Magento on to my local server and decided to give my live server another shot. The problem I have is that I can upload the files fine, setup the default language, timezone and currency, download and install the updates via the built in updater but when I come to install the database it crashes out.

I have to set up the server to use php5-cgi which appears to be configured correctly and works with any other site I throw at it except this. I have tried everything I can think of but cannot seem to solve this issue.

The site is located at http://www.kelcode.co.uk (I have also attached a copy of the errors below) and when you go there you will see the error array with the details of the error. I have had this problem before and never found a solution to it, so if anyone has any suggestions then please let me know wink

Cheers in advance,
Matt.

File Attachments
magento_error_page.txt  (File Size: 14KB - Downloads: 275)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

GizzmoAsus

Total Posts:  17
Blackburn, UK

Any ideas anyone?

I have tried to figure this out time and time again and cannot for the life of me work out what the probelm is :S

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community