Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

“There has been an error processing your request”

Jace1147

Total Posts:  6

I have a new installation of a store that I am helping to create for someone. I am using Magento 1.7.0.2.

I have created categories, all with exactly the same settings, but some of them aren’t working after I import a CSV of products, but I can’t find any reasons why it’s not working. The error says:

--------------------------
There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 228984979720

The error log record number changes every time I refresh the page.

For reference, the store is at http://www.naturalflirtation.com.au/. How can I fix this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

chiefair
Mentor

Total Posts:  1848

"There has been an error processing your request”
There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 228984979720

1) Magento has had a failure so egregious that it cannot run and therefore throws out a stack trace.

2) Magento does not show this stack trace for a really good reason: A good way of letting hackers know if your site is vulnerable is to show this stack trace. It can contain database passwords or show that you’ve so messed up the configuration on your install that you have left the barn door open to anyone who wants to subvert your website for criminal activity

3) It is recorded in Magento’s var/report directory with the following random number as the filename

Basically we can’t tell you what is wrong until you post the stack trace contained in that file.

Otherwise the only thing we can say is the problem is anything under the sun…

===========================================

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jace1147

Total Posts:  6

I’ve found the error file in var/report. I’ve just changed my domain’s details to <root> and <user>. Here it is:

a:5:{i:0;s:78:"Invalid method Mage_Catalog_Block_Product_List_Toolbar::isLastPage(Array
(
)
)"
;i:1;s:5938:"#0 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/design/frontend/default/magikjewellery/template/catalog/product/list/toolbar.phtml(43): Varien_Object->__call('isLastPage', Array)
#1 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/design/frontend/default/magikjewellery/template/catalog/product/list/toolbar.phtml(43): Mage_Catalog_Block_Product_List_Toolbar->isLastPage()
#2 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(241): include('/<root>/<user>...')
#3 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend/defaul...')
#4 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#5 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(863): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#6 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(582): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#7 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(526): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml('toolbar', true)
#8 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Block/Product/List.php(203): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml('toolbar')
#9 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/design/frontend/default/magikjewellery/template/catalog/product/list.phtml(23): Mage_Catalog_Block_Product_List->getToolbarHtml()
#10 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(241): include('/<root>/<user>...')
#11 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend/defaul...')
#12 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#13 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(863): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#14 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(582): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#15 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(526): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml('product_list', true)
#16 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Block/Category/View.php(85): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml('product_list')
#17 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/design/frontend/default/magikjewellery/template/catalog/category/view.phtml(49): Mage_Catalog_Block_Category_View->getProductListHtml()
#18 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(241): include('/<root>/<user>...')
#19 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend/defaul...')
#20 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#21 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(863): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#22 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Text/List.php(43): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#23 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(863): Mage_Core_Block_Text_List->_toHtml()
#24 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(582): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#25 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(526): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml('content', true)
#26 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/design/frontend/default/magikjewellery/template/page/2columns-left.phtml(49): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml('content')
#27 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(241): include('/<root>/<user>...')
#28 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend/defaul...')
#29 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#30 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(863): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#31 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(555): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#32 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(390): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
#33 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/controllers/CategoryController.php(159): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
#34 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(419): Mage_Catalog_CategoryController->viewAction()
#35 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(250): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('view')
#36 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(176): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#37 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#38 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/app/Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#39 /<root>/<user>/public_html/naturalflirtation/index.php(87): Mage::run('', 'store')
#40 {main}"
;s:3:"url";s:8:"/candles";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:7:"default";}

Magento Community
Magento Community

chiefair
Mentor

Total Posts:  1848

Your /app/design/frontend/default/magikjewellery/ template is calling a function isLastPage() that was discontinued in Magento 1.4.x.x.

Can you contact the developer that created the template and see if they have an updated version that will run with Magento 1.7.x.x?

app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php contained this function in 1.4.x.x

you can copy the file over to app/code/local/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php and add the function to it but it is noted that there are other issues with the toolbar in the current template because your template is trying to function as a 1.4.x.x version under a 1.7.x.x system. It would be better to have the template upgraded than to kludge the current 1.7.x.x system to work with it.

How to do the kludge is discussed here...

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community