I have run into an issue with Magento.
Normally when I add a product and assign the atttributes ... the filters update and work perfectly when you navigate to a category on the front end, but now something happened, and for some reason when I add a new product or duplicate an existing product, the filters do not update.
This is a huge problem for me as my site relies on the filters.
All the products that were added previously still show up in the filters, so you can still find them using the filters ... but when I add a new product, it shows up in the category with no filters applied, but the filters do not register that product.
There are 20 products that were added and the category shows 20 in total.
Filter X shows “Filter X(20)”
Now if I add a new product, the category shows 21 in total, but filter X shows “Filter X(20)”, but it should show “Filter X(21)”
I’m assuming something got tangled in the database, and am hoping one of you can please give me some urgent assistance.