Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How can I set the minimum order amount? 

Mihi

Total Posts:  4

I just didn’t find the configuration for the minimum order amount. Does this feature exist or should I place this in the ‘feature requests’ section?

Tnx
Michael

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

tonyhhisc

Total Posts:  7

I would like to know if this feature is available as well.... I need to have a minimum order amount in my store. thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

laurent

Total Posts:  75
Paris, France

Same for me. I didn’t find it. I’m searching what is the best way to implement it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ryanb

Total Posts:  91

Hey guys, the way I set a minimum order was by going into payment methods in the control panel, then setting it in authorize.net. There are similar settings in the other payment options. However, from what I can tell it is not possible to setup with Google check out or paypal. I hope that this feature is added one day. Also it is not possible to setup free shipping for orders over a certian amount with Google checkout, which I hope can be added one day.

Magento Community
Magento Community

languagelover

Total Posts:  2

Hey Guys,

There is a minimum order module under system->configuration->sales

Magento Community
Magento Community

jimcee

Total Posts:  29
Brighton, UK

To follow up this thread -

“How do I set a minimum charge of £5 for orders under £40” for example?

Many thanks in advance.

JC

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community