Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to change color of a product

aergt4e34

Total Posts:  4

Hi,

I want to ask supposingly you have a product lets say a table in different colors but same price. How can you choose which color you want and the image is updated to that color. How can I accomplish this?

Thanks in advance,
Frank

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

aergt4e34

Total Posts:  4

It looks really nice, am I going to have any problem with my current custom theme which has its own effects?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

Hi!  Color Swatches Pro Extension is the right add-on for you to get the features you want. It allows to show all available colors and any other attributes of config products on category pages as well as product pages.

See the examples of usage on the images attached.

To know more details, see user guide and live demo please follow the link http://amasty.com/color-swatches-pro.html

Image Attachments
03-01-2013 18-20-15.jpgcolor swatches pro.png

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community