Magento Forum

No input file specified issue again

fa5_r

Total Posts:  2

Hi, i ran into this issue again with godaddy hosting. \\\\\\\"No input file specified issue\\\\\\\” when i click on anything on the home page. Cant even access the back end. I ran the following fix and still not working.

http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/groups/227/error/no_input_file_specified

I also tried to change the settings in \\\\\\\"File Extensions Management\\\\\\\” but I cant find the settings anywhere in Godaddy. I called their support and no help. http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/242297/

Any insight?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

tegaenai

Total Posts:  1

i try to view my webpage and this is what i see i cant even log into the admin panel cos i get the same error...please help

Warning: include_once(/home/content/42/11168442/html/errors/503.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/42/11168442/html/index.php on line 65

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘/home/content/42/11168442/html/errors/503.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php’) in /home/content/42/11168442/html/index.php on line 65

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mage Magician

Total Posts:  97

You will have to give 777 permission to your temp folder as well as check your all magento folder permissions. I am sure this will resolve your issue.

Magento Community
Magento Community

fa5_r

Total Posts:  2

I had to manually insert a database field in core_config_data to set up SERVER REWRITES to YES. That fixed the front end \\\\\\\"No input file specified\\\\\\\” issue. But still getting an error in the back end.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community