Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Cart Rule & Tier Pricing Interface - Will Compensate with Web Space or Graphic work

eVolution Graffix

Total Posts:  3

Good Day All!

I was hoping someone could help me with a small issue I am having.

Basically what I am trying to do is add manento to an existing site.
1) I want the items to have a pricing tier structure.
2) I would like some of the items to be able to use the “cart rule” feature and enable secret pricing, also known as “amazon pricing”
3) Will this require a utuilizing a soap interface or a script.
4) I would like some of the items to include free shipping, again based on the pricing tier structure.

If there is anyone out there willing to help, I am trying to help a friend with this, so their is basically nothing in it for me, but I build websites and I also own the hosting and will generously compensate any that can help me with this as soon as possible. Thank you all for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

Will Anderson
eVolution Graffix

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community