Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Retail Pro Magento Integration wont import new products

BoulderRunning

Total Posts:  2

Anyone out there using Retail Pro and Magento?  All of a sudden I am unable to get new styles to appear on the front end.  Anything that is already in the backend gets updated and works out just fine.  New products do make it successfully into the backend of Magento and are set up to appear on the front end correctly, but will not actually appear on the front end despite my best efforts.  HELP!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

schandrakumar

Total Posts:  1

Can you give me more details on your requirement. I have eight plus years experience working for retail pro.Feel free to mail me on s.chandrakumar@gmail.com.

Magento Community
Magento Community

nChannel
Guru

Total Posts:  329

Shortly, our team will be coming out with a Magento and Retail pro integration solution. We already work with a number of systems, but this is in the pipeline. Should you want to stay updated with the latest, feel free to contact us at any time.

Darren
info@nChannel.com
800-406-8217

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community