Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Barclays EPDQ Payment Module

Chad Tomkiss

Total Posts:  4

Hi,

The available Barclays EPDQ module is for an older version of Magento.

http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/530/barclays-epdq/

Is there a module available for the latest version?

If not, would it be possible to take the EPDQ module and apply it to the latest version manually so that the changes in the latest version are not overwritten when installing through Magento Connect?

Regards,

Chad

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Chad Tomkiss

For those that are interested, I have attached the file which the extension uses:

In the root you will find package.xml and the folder EE_Barlcays-0.1.8

package.xml - This explains the directorys that the files in the EE_Barclays folder need to be uploaded to.

Opening EE_Baclays folder you will see:

EE
en_US
frontend
modules

EE
This folder will go in the following location:

app/code/community/

en_US
I think this file is used to upload to the magento database, but I am not sure where because this was done when installing through Magento Connect which broke my version due it being incompatible.

Note:  There is also other data that is added to the database that I am unable to explain properly, but I know that it relates to core_config/core_resource tables etc

frontend
This folder is the folder that is within:

app/design

frontend/default/default/template/barclays/epdq/

and within there you have config.xml and form.phtml

modules
This file EE_Barclays.xml in this folder will go in the following location:

app/etc/modules/

EPDQ then becomes available in the Payment Method tab under System->Configuration in the Admin Panel.

I have not had chance to test the front end as our EPDQ application has not been completed yet, but I hope this helps!

Regards,

Chad

File Attachments
EE_Barclays-0.1.8.tgz  (File Size: 12KB - Downloads: 109)

Magento Community
Magento Community

clorne

Total Posts:  236
London

Thank you for your efforts on this, I haven’t tested it yet but perhaps you could keep us informed as to how you get on.

Good luck

Magento Community
Magento Community

Foundbu4

Can you please tell me where i can find someone who can install this on to my magento store?

if you know of anyone, please can you ask them to contact me at with cost and time frame on when this can be done?

many thanks in advance.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community