Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

HELP!!! Tax is being added twice!!! 

SabinaA

Total Posts:  14
Greece

Hi,

Does anyone know how come tax is being added twice to the products, first on the catalogue, as it is supposed to, then another time when the product is being added to the basket? I have changed some of the configurations on the configurations->sales->tax, maybe someone can tell me the default configurations so that the tax is included in product price, without it being added when the product is being added to the basket. See http://www.fitnesszone.gr/shop and let me know if you know what might be the problem.

Also I’d like to find out how to show the taxes for the product without adding taxes for shipping on checkout… Anyone?

: )

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community