Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do i put or publish contact us page on main menu bar

Kranthi Kiran Y S

Total Posts:  11

Hi,

I am new in using the Magento, i want to create contact us menu on main menu bar if the user click on that it should goes to the contacts page(default Magento contact us form). Can any one please help me that how should i create and how to do it?

In detail i will explain my requirement.

I am creating a site and its main menu consists of Home, Products,......................... and in the same way i want to put Contact us page(default Magento Contact Us form).

Please help me in this issue its very urgent........

Thanks and Regards
Kranthi Kiran Y S

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Fortimir

Total Posts:  35

find:
design/frontend/*your template*/catalog/navigation/top.html

after:

<?php endforeach ?>

add:

<li><a href="<?php echo $this->getUrl('contacts')?>"><?php echo $this->__('Contact Us'?></a></li>

Magento Community
Magento Community

Kranthi Kiran Y S

Total Posts:  11

Hi,

Thanks a lot i worked out its working fine and now i am able to create menus. And one more doubt how to create sub menus for that menus ?

For example i had created one About us menu as a main menu and suppose i want to create a sub menu for that About us. How should i do it, can you please tell me.

Thanks and Regards,
Kranthi Kiran Y S

Magento Community
Magento Community

inetweb

Total Posts:  8

Hello Kranthi Kiran Y S

Did you have any joy yet on how to create extra sub-menus?

Thanks

Paul

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community