Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Help Website or Admin wont load - and shows http://mysite.com/report/?id=753042578713&s;=default

cmbs

Total Posts:  2

Hi all - I need help

My website just hangs and whether its admin or the main page the above happens - though the id changes on refresh

Any help would be very much appreciated

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mano1192

Total Posts:  50

Im having a similar issue, its strange because my site is not live yet and I have not messed with it in a couple weeks. Here is the error:

URL= http://mysite.com/report/?id=610153740825&s;=default

pdo_mysql extension is not installed
Trace
:
#0 /home2/reefjung/public_html/depot/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(441): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect()
#1 /home2/reefjung/public_html/depot/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(230): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SET NAMES utf8', Array)
#2 /home2/reefjung/public_html/depot/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(259): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('SET NAMES utf8', Array)
#3 /home2/reefjung/public_html/depot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Type/Db/Pdo/Mysql.php(45): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query('SET NAMES utf8')
#4 /home2/reefjung/public_html/depot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource.php(85): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Type_Db_Pdo_Mysql->getConnection(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config_Element))
#5 /home2/reefjung/public_html/depot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Abstract.php(248): Mage_Core_Model_Resource->getConnection('core_read')
#6 /home2/reefjung/public_html/depot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Abstract.php(263): Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Abstract->_getConnection('read')
#7 /home2/reefjung/public_html/depot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Abstract.php(283): Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Abstract->_getReadAdapter()
#8 /home2/reefjung/public_html/depot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Collection/Abstract.php(68): Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Abstract->getReadConnection()
#9 /home2/reefjung/public_html/depot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(966): Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Collection_Abstract->__construct(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Website))
#10 /home2/reefjung/public_html/depot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(1017): Mage_Core_Model_Config->getModelInstance('core_mysql4/web...', Object(Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Website))
#11 /home2/reefjung/public_html/depot/app/Mage.php(345): Mage_Core_Model_Config->getResourceModelInstance('core/website_co...', Object(Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Website))
#12 /home2/reefjung/public_html/depot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(200): Mage::getResourceModel('core/website_co...', Object(Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Website))
#13 /home2/reefjung/public_html/depot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(205): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->getResourceCollection()
#14 /home2/reefjung/public_html/depot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(384): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->getCollection()
#15 /home2/reefjung/public_html/depot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(247): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initStores()
#16 /home2/reefjung/public_html/depot/app/Mage.php(432): Mage_Core_Model_App->init('', 'store', Array)
#17 /home2/reefjung/public_html/depot/app/Mage.php(453): Mage::app('', 'store', Array)
#18 /home2/reefjung/public_html/depot/index.php(52): Mage::run()
#19 {main}

Any help would be great, thank you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

cmbs

Total Posts:  2

May have found an answer

The thread named - PHP Extension “pdo_mysql” must be loaded.

I followed their advice and loaded up a php.ini file and bingo - the site and admin are back.

Not sure why and also not sure if this is the correct fix so happy to hear from others

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

mano1192

Total Posts:  50

i cant seem to get it to work, i reuploaded a php.ini file from one of my backups, but its still not working. Any help out there?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community