Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

updated emails templates, now it’s a mess

jhonnam

Total Posts:  7

After completing & testing everything in my store, including payment & shipping gateways, I updated my email templates with the correct store name, email, telephone number, and business hours.  Now when I try to process an order, I get an inet explorer error ("There was an error trying to process your order.  Please contact us or try again later.")

My store email gets an email with an error:
Payment transaction failed.
ReasonNotice: Undefined index: url in /home/clubesto/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Email/Template/Filter.php on line 152

An additional comment - I am setting up multiple stores (4 in total) and this is the first.  The error is not coming from the main store.  I am not a programming and have been following the manuals & templates. 

Totally clueless and can’t find anything in the documents on this.  Any help would be appreciated.

jhonnam

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community