Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento is a model for e-commerce? 

bergenreimer1

Total Posts:  1
South Australia

I created a e-commerce site with “woo commerce” as www.aboriginalartcentre.com.au but my Friends told me “Magento is very powerful for e-commerce” So now I want to know about this. Please! share your experience with woo-commerce that help me for my next online e-commerce life.

Thanks
Kurt Zint

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Bertran

Total Posts:  17

Hello,

WooCommerce is rather a good solution for small business. If you need a the best blogging opportunities + simple online store - it would perfectly fit you. While Magento is much more complicated platform but it can boast with a huge number of top-end e-commerce features. Basically, you can turn Magento into any type of store you need, but it will require some serious budget or high learning curve to use it’s potential to the fullest.

Check this post for a nice comparison of Magento and Wordpress ecommerce plugins like WooCommerce.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community