Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to put my own logo and insert from my computer to magento directly without Fizezilla or Server Operation, with Admin Panel Magento ? 

bombedean

Total Posts:  1

Dears All,

For starting, thanks for all informations and details in the community. It’s a pleasure to learn and advance step by step in the creation of a e commerce template.

I would like to put my own logo on my Home Page. I have already read the topic about it but i don(t find how and where to put my Logo in the Magento Admin Panel ? Can i download it directly with Magento Admin Panel, is it possible or do i need to download this on my server (host) before ?

Thanks for your care,

I wishe you an excellent day around the world,

Warm regards,

bombedean

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ttwhy

Total Posts:  70

you can choice which logo in System -> configuration -> design -> “Logo Source”

but you need to set your files on the server directly. connect to your host by ftp -> skin/frontend/[template_collection]/[template]/images/[the stuff you selected in the logo configuration]

if you haven not choose a differend tempalte “default/default” is your template

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community