Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 1 of 2
where I can find best magento templates and services ? 

M K Peter

Total Posts:  9

Hello friends,

I am new to magento , and I have purchased magento 2 themes from hellothemes.com and templatemonster.com.
I have found problem in both themes. i have tried many times to contact them but they didn’t reply before 3-4 days/ weeks.
Can anybody let me know, Is there any best theme and magento services where I can find best services, as I am looking for daily 1-2 downloads of the magento themes and extensions. 

Please let me know ASAP please…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

J_T_
Mentor

Total Posts:  1961
London-ish, UK

This is a good start:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/partners/find/community/

Magento Community
Magento Community

M K Peter

thanks JT
but i need clean and good looking templates to suit with our western website looks and there are none of them in your list who can provide excellent templates.  Any one there???  please

Magento Community
Magento Community

M K Peter

no ! no way to use hello themes again, i have already used them, and didnt respond me about my problems on themes. and they didn’t refund me as well

Magento Community
Magento Community

christinamk

Total Posts:  15

I have heard about templatemonster.com !  nice themes

Magento Community
Magento Community

christinamk

hmm,

I think aheadworks right !
hi mksmith , if you have purchased theme put URL online, and we will see what errors. ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

M K Peter

Excuseme aheadworks , I know you are partner of hellothemes.com, but you both looks like scammer, if you can’t solve single problem in theme, how you can say you are better, I do not want money back ! I just want to warn the people who want to purchase theme from you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

M K Peter

so can you solve my problem ? I can give you details in you email? I will pay for that.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Thedoggieshop

Total Posts:  8
Ireland

I’ve had the exact same problems with HelloThemes and Template Monster. 
Template Monster’s theme was really buggy when I installed it, and areas I couldnt see in the demo looked really unprofessional when I saw them on my site. 
As they werent helping me and I was eager to get my site up and running, I installed HelloMini from HelloThemes, which was very troublesome to install.  Eventually (and with out any useful support) I got it installed.
Now I see that there are headers used all over the template, which effects my SEO, I cant get into their support forum - its alwasy 404 error messages, and when I looked at my site today, half the front page has just disappeared.  Its just not encouraging :(

It would be very nice to have a company that created nice templates for Magento that offered decent support.  I am really disheartened with it all. The backend is only half of it, its what the customers see that will keep them coming back.

Magento Community
Magento Community

lotusseedsD
Mentor

Total Posts:  1144

Jackberts - 12 March 2010 06:32 AM

I

It would be very nice to have a company that created nice templates for Magento that offered decent support.  I am really disheartened with it all. The backend is only half of it, its what the customers see that will keep them coming back.

Wave hand!!
Alas, We don’t stand among the crowd of hello, monster, master, mega or guru all the magnificent names, thus making us sometimes invisible. Nevertheless, people who look for quality magento themes and support know where to find us via search engines and forums here, and we have not had a disappointed customer yet. We absolutely will keep it that way!

Magento Community
Magento Community

tanu

Thanks for the information!

Magento Community
Magento Community

tanu

It is very helpful for me, thank you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

christinamk

chinesedream - 12 March 2010 03:58 PM

Jackberts - 12 March 2010 06:32 AM
I

Wave hand!!
Alas, We don’t stand among the crowd of hello, monster, master, mega or guru all the magnificent names, thus making us sometimes invisible. Nevertheless, people who look for quality magento themes and support know where to find us via search engines and forums here, and we have not had a disappointed customer yet. We absolutely will keep it that way!

very high prices, it is more costly then templatemonster, and third class quality.

Magento Community
Magento Community

lotusseedsD
Mentor

Last time these hitmen/hitwomen hired by you-can-tell-you-know-who-is in the Magento connect, our traffics went up and sales went up, history repeated again since this post. Boy! don’t we miss these hitmen/hitwomen. We thought they couldn’t find us after Varien shut down the Review feature, here they come again, we happily sit and watch our traffic and revenue go up!

You can’t get better free advertisement than this!

Magento Community
Magento Community

christinamk

We are not doing advertisement for templatemonster.com They dont need any advertisement for free.  Its world’s best theme providers. 
Public is not blind.  Everybody can compare prices and demos of templatemonster.com and http://www.lotusseedsdesign.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

lotusseedsD
Mentor

Excerpt
Does hitmen get outsourced too? Or is that smoke and mirrors, that actually is a template site that the boss from the same land as the hitmen trying to knock out another bigger template site...Conclusion? “public is not blind”, quote the hitmen...continue reading

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 2