Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.
For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email email@example.com.
hey guys, has anyone thought about adding more features to the product image popup? for instance, we all know the site, http://www.newegg.com
if you go to a product and look at there pop up window of there products in a single window, they can navigate to the small thumbnails to see a bigger vision of the pictures in the center, i mean does this make any sense to have this? or even have an option to turn it on and off ? i think this is much needed to have, instead of guessing what pictures your going to get in some order of the button “next”
Anyone else agree ?
I believe Zoom Pro is exactly what you are talking about. The features include:
- Attractive zoom both for main and thumbnail images
- Carousel for thumbnails with ability to change its position
- Customers can zoom product images at category pages
- Lightbox for product large images with thumbnails
- Very many options for zoom and lightbox configuration