Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Black bar under newsletter side bar - SOLVED! 

oasisiow

Total Posts:  9

Just a quick one for everyone’s knowleadge if they get stuck on how to solve this little problem. This hasn’t happened to everyone i have spoken too, but it’s just good to post on the forum my own little issue with the skin.

(Default skin)

I have created a few sites and have discovered this only happens to the skin on IE7+ . If you look at the newsletter (If you have it enabled) you might just see a little 1px black bar underneath.

Just alter boxes.css (Line463) which should look a bit like this.

.base-mini .content, .base-mini ol { border-left:1px solid  #C8C8C8; border-right:1px solid #C8C8C8 ; border-bottom:1px solid #C8C8C8; }

Just add

.base-mini .content, .base-mini ol { border-top1px solid #FFF;border-left:1px solid #C8C8C8; border-right:1px solid #C8C8C8 ; border-bottom:1px solid #C8C8C8; }

This will make the little black line disaper

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community