Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to return translated admin back to English

Rainbow Forest

Total Posts:  23
Belgrade, Serbia

I started using inline translation for admin side, but when I finished about 50% I realized it’s impossible to translate everything so now I have pages that are part in English and part in a different language.

Is there a fast and harmless way to remove inline translation I did so far, so everything is back to English as it was before? I want to preserve all other settings related to the store I am currently working on.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

xYcLoNe

Total Posts:  31

in the lower left side of your admin page.. change the Interface Locale to English..

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rainbow Forest

Total Posts:  23
Belgrade, Serbia

Yeah I tried that, it doesn’t work. The only thing it changes is the date/time format and country list names.  Seems like all inline made translations stay permanent. I tried switching between couple of languages, and the translated version remains active.

I tried refreshing/disabling translation cache and logging in and out several times, with no results.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community