Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!  Tier Pricing Driving me Crazy

Jeremiah.Forster

Total Posts:  6

What I am looking to do is very simple.  Tier pricing is great because it shows the normal price and the the price as low as.

When clicking add to cart the block pops up about adding quantity to get the total and the discount amount.  I do not want this block to appear but I want the front screen to show price and as low as price.

I am wanting discounts to be given to certain attributes so I can create a question that if answered will give a discount but I am not offering a quantity discount so the different prices are great but I do not want that block to appear on the second screen.  Can anyone help or give guidance?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community