Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Is there any way to charge handling on shipping to only certain countries? 
 
Brady
Guru
 
Avatar
Total Posts:  330
Joined:  2007-09-10
Orange County, CA
 

I’m using the UPS shipping module, Mage 1.3.1.

98% of our shipments go to the US. The other 2% go to Canada, but Canada is now charging a heavy duty and import fee. Is there any way to charge a handling charge to only Canada?

I was thinking of duplicating the UPS shipping module and using it for only Canadian orders, but that’s quite a pain to do.

Thank you!

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Back to top