Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Wordpress integration error

texemb

Total Posts:  19

Everything was going well.

I did a fresh install of Magento and then followed Lazzymonks instructions on the install for wordpress.  All the way up to the steps 4 & 5; I copied the theme over okay - placing it in the magento folder (my choices were default, classic and magento - I went with magento folder).  But logging into WP Admin gives me the error shown in the screen shot below.

I’m having a database error - But I’ve used the same database, same admin, etc.  Not sure what to do to fix it.

But I’m getting this error:

Warning: require(http://www.texemb.com/shop/wordpress/wp-blog-header.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error in /home/texemb1/public_html/shop/index.php on line 45

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘http://www.texemb.com/shop/wordpress/wp-blog-header.php’ (include_path=’/home/texemb1/public_html/shop/app/code/local:/home/texemb1/public_html/shop/app/code/community:/home/texemb1/public_html/shop/app/code/core:/home/texemb1/public_html/shop/lib:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/texemb1/public_html/shop/index.php on line 45

If I remove the

define(’WP_USE_THEMES’, true);
require(’./wordpress/wp-blog-header.php’);

from the index.php file in the step 1 of instructions, then I get Magento back with an error code in my blog:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_404() in /home/texemb1/public_html/shop/app/design/frontend/default/default/template/blog/menu.phtml on line 28

I’m a bit frazzled and need further instruction.  I need to know what and where to edit the files so I can use WP and Magento.

I know this works in 1.3.1 and WP 2.7 - I’ve seen others post that the install works great.

I am using shared hosting through hostgator - and I know it works fine because I have another Magento site working just fine.
I also ran the cleanup.php file.

I’d appreciate someone with more knowledge than me to give me some assistance. 

Thank you all so much!

Image Attachments
MagentoBlogError.jpgWPAdmin Error DB.jpgWP-Config.jpgWPDB Error.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

texemb

Total Posts:  19

Bump - haven’t had a single viewer of my post, so I’m bumping before the weekend hoping to get a bite.

Thanks All!

Magento Community
Magento Community

mistasp0ck

Total Posts:  1

put two periods instead of one before your directory.

require(’../wordpress/wp-blog-header.php’);

hope that helps

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community