Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

b2b solutions: Adding Multiple Sizes/Colors to Cart at once | Multiple Wishlists (AKA Product Assortments)

shua

Total Posts:  13

I am in the process of building a B2B solution based on Magento. There is some functionality I am hoping I am either not seeing, or just can’t find the right extension for. I have no trouble doing any sort of custom programming, I would just rather use OOB or Extension functionality if that’s possible.

1. A customer needs more advanced ‘add to cart’ functionality. One or Both of the following:

I need for a user to be able to add multiple sizes/colors to their cart all at once. So instead of pull-down menus to select sizes/colors there will be a quantity box for each size/color combo (simple product) and hitting add to cart will add all the items at once. Ideally these items would then be grouped together in the shopping cart under the parent item (Configurable Product).

OR

they could just add the parent item (configurable product) to their cart then they would manage the quantities for the child items (simple products) from their cart.

2. Products Assortments. This would really be nothing more than multiple wishlists, each with it own title and description.

Out of box? Extension? Custom Programming?

Has anyone met with any success using Magento as a B2B platform?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

cfipilot

Total Posts:  39

An luck with this?

Magento Community
Magento Community

swissters

Total Posts:  31

Bump ---

Any word with this extension?  It is exactly what we are looking for....

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community