Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
Better Layered Navigation - still show all possible selections after filtering - learn from amazon

ShopGuy
Guru

Total Posts:  462

I looked at AdjustWare’s demo and their javascript code. It seems to be coded well. I have looked at other commercial extensions and they will use jQuery, which adds another 50KB to your sites download. Adjustware uses prototype. Also, it works across all browsers I tested it with (Firefox, Safari, IE6-8).

Definitely a good looking extension.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

English87

Total Posts:  80

@cjpwood: your website looks very good. I am about to build a website for a jewellery shop so its good to see one done well with Magento. Just to point out tho, there’s a typo in the link to the sister site under the heading Welcome to Iconic Watches.

Magento Community
Magento Community

cjpwood

Total Posts:  55
Manchester UK

@english87 thanks for that! its not supposed to be a link but i did spell “jewellers” wrong. spell check for Magento anyone?

Magento Community
Magento Community

FMEExtensions
Mentor

Total Posts:  1298

Any one for FME products ... Improved Layered Navigation Pro

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/catalog/product/view/id/11733/s/improved-layered-navigation-pro-1252/

Magento Community
Magento Community

Extendware

Total Posts:  231

Ours works quite well. Has a lot of options and has efficiently coded Javascript (this is important if you want a fast store). You may check it: Ajax Layered Navigation

Magento Community
Magento Community

redstage

Total Posts:  173
Hoboken, NJ

Hi there!

I hope you found a solution to your issue.  If you’re still searching for a solution, our Advanced Layered Navigation Extension can definitely help!

This extension is essentially the opposite of the native layered navigation and allows you to select more than one attribute.  It also uses Ajax to speed up the customer experience. 

Check it out here!

http://store.redstage.com/advanced-layered-navigation.html

Hope this helps!

-Anthony
Redstage Extension Store

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

Hello!

You can have a look this Improved Layered Navigation extension.
Let the customer filter products by color, price, manufacture, any product attribute. Place attribute filters on any store page. In fact, the extension functionality is impressive and combines 6 mods:

Seo layered navigation
Shop by brands
Ajax Layered Navigation
Layered navigation filters
Advanced categories menu
Layered Navigation pro
Price sliders and other numeric filters

To find out more, please visit the Improved Layered Navigation page at http://amasty.com/improved-layered-navigation.html

Image Attachments
demo-nav-480.pngdemo-nav.pngdifferent-types.pngimproved_navigation_admin_7.png

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2