Magento Forum

Magento crashes after removing languages

mdavila

Total Posts:  2

I deleted the German and French languages in the admin and now i get this error when ever i access any portion of the admin or front end.

Notice: Undefined index:  base in /export/www/myserver.com/www/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php on line 304[0] in Mage_Core_Model_App->getStore() in /export/www/myserver.com/www/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Url/Rewrite.php on line 139
[1] in Mage_Core_Model_Url_Rewrite->rewrite() in /export/www/myserver.com/www/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php on line 109
[2] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->init() in /export/www/myserver.com/www/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php on line 213
[3] in Mage_Core_Model_App->_initFrontController() in /export/www/myserver.com/www/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php on line 408[4] in Mage_Core_Model_App->getFrontController() in /export/www/myserver.com/www/store/app/Mage.php on line 388[5] in Mage::run("base") in /export/www/myserver.com/www/store/index.php on line 28

Any ideas?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Michael
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  826

Hi mdavila,

Which version of Magento do you have ?
Anyway can you please try to clean the cache (rm -rf var/cache var/session) ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

mdavila

Total Posts:  2

Not sure how to tell the version, but it was installed about 1 week ago from the latest at the time. I cleared the cache and its still the same error. Is the version number listed in any of the files?

thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community