Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 3 of 3
Need hosting alternative to simplehelix

samiam32835

Total Posts:  3

***** Please don’t forget what I’ve said before these guys were the best - I really hope they become the best again. *****

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

samiam32835

Total Posts:  3

I hate being rude so I need to stop now, but I\’ll keep you all updated.

Magento Community
Magento Community

JLHC
Mentor

Total Posts:  1287
Tampa, FL

@SamIAM: May I know what hosting plan are you on with them? What is the server load during the slowdown?

If you are on shared hosting and the server was loading fast but somehow slowdown recently, it may be due to someone on the server using up too much resources and causes the whole server to slowdown.

This is the main reason we have implemented CloudLinux since a few months ago which will make sure all users do not overuse their resources and those who used more than their fair share of resources will experience slowdown themselves instead of overloading the server and thus this will maintain the stability of our servers.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 3 of 3