Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 4 of 4
Product Reviews on a Product Page

ubersignal

Total Posts:  4
New York, NY

I’m on magento 1.7.0.2 Has anyone else noticed that adding the reviews to the product page also results in the html title being changed to the Reviews title?  In my local.xml file, I have:

<catalog_product_view>
  <
reference name="product.info">
    <
block type="page/html_pager" name="product_review_list.toolbar" />
    <
block type="core/template" name="product_review_list.count" template="review/product/view/count.phtml" />
    <
block type="review/product_view_list" name="product.info.product_additional_data" as="product_reviews" template="review/product/view/list.phtml">
      <
block type="review/form" name="product.review.form" as="review_form"/>
    </
block>
  </
reference>
</
catalog_product_view>

At the end of the catalog product view.phtml file, I have:

<?php echo $this->getChildHtml('product_reviews'?>

This is causing the HTML title of my product pages to be “Product Name Reviews”.  Is anyone else seeing this and any idea how to revert this?

EDIT:
Turns out, I had added something to make the title on the reviews page end in Reviews, and it was also being applied on product page.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

connor2k

Total Posts:  14

My reviews and form show up great, but clicking submit doesn’t seem to do anything. Suggestions? Using 1.7

Magento Community
Magento Community

MattStephens

Total Posts:  152
United Kingdom

@connor2k

What is the URL in the form action (viewing the HTML)?

Cheers
Matt

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 4 of 4