Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

I have returned to my site after a day off and when i try and log into /admin it sends me to the home page

wilsonti12345

Total Posts:  5

I have Magento installed on my godaddy hosting account and went home from work. When i returned i no longer had access to the /admin section of the site.
When i log in the login is there but as soon as i hit login it sends me to the site home page however the url at the top of the page is correct for the admin page - http://store.vehicle-recycling-centre.co/index.php/admin/dashboard/

This has now been like this for a few days and i have not been able to find the answer.

Please can someone help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Indies Webs

Total Posts:  193

Hi,
This problem can have multiple solutions according to different conditions. First of all, clean the cache and lock folder from the VAR folder manually. May be it will solve your problem.

Try to login into admin panel. Check that the folder permission is proper or not.

Hope this will help you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community