Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Does Magneto support different price for wholesale/retailer

Rajeev S.

Total Posts:  9

Hi

I am new to Magento and have few requirements with regards to Wholesaler,

- Can we define different price, discount and few other set of attributes for Retail and Wholesaler customers?
- Can we have two login options (say left and right half of the page) on Homepage ( one for Wholesaler and other for Retailer) ?
- Can we have different page layouts for Wholesaler ? (Example for wholesaler the layout will be simple whereas for retailer it could be very catchy)

Regards
Rajeev

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Anna Varmon

Total Posts:  27

You can set up 2 store view - one for a retailer, another for a wholesaler. with different login/ design/ prices

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rajeev S.

Total Posts:  9

May i use the same Parts data (Single) for both store view ? If yes then how will i maintain different prices for retailer and wholesaler?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community