Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Google Checkout Callback API URL not working with SimpleHelix

Micah_GT

Total Posts:  22

Hey guys,

I had the infamous innoDB issue with my Magento store on a shared hostgator account, so I went through the tedious process of manually fixing my data integrity issues and moved my site to SimpleHelix. My store is currently ONLY using Google Checkout to process orders. My problem now is that the SSL callback URL for google checkout is not working with Magento anymore--even though it’s the same SSL certificate. I’m working with SimpleHelix now, however, they haven’t yet found the problem yet and I was hoping y’all might have some insight that could help us.

The SSL URLs work from my web browser, however, when trying to pull it up one of my site’s pages through HTTPS from the command line using curl, I get:

curl: (60SSL certificate problemverify that the CA cert is OKDetails:
error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
More details here
http://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html

The error google checkout is giving me is:

We encountered an error trying to access your server at (my website url here) -- the error we got is sun.security.validator.ValidatorExceptionPKIX path building failedsun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderExceptionunable to find valid certification path to requested target.

This is a Comodo CA SSL certificate which, as I mentioned, is the same one I’ve been using for months. What could be wrong?

Thanks to anyone with some insight.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

marknet

Total Posts:  46

<DELETED> SImpleHelix has fixed the situation.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community