Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Hello Themes

HelloThemes [PM]

Total Posts:  9
Argentina

Cooca, sorry but I can not found you in our customer list.
When you bought the theme?

We don’t give support here!
We have a Support Policy, we only answer the questions by Forum, mails and if is necessary by MSN.
And ONLY for Customers!
We have a dedicated team to support from 2010.

If anyone has any doubt about the support we provide in Hellothemes, I invite you to visit the support forum.

Kind regards.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Thedoggieshop

Total Posts:  8
Ireland

I’ve been getting prompt replys from the HelloThemes support forum in the past month.  There is a massive improvement in support since I bought my theme at the start of the year. 

i am very happy with the support now.  Keep it up HelloThemes!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Tomas iTokas

Total Posts:  44

I don’t what have changed in their support, but I am trying to contact them already 4 times (last time is email to gaspar). If I can get answers, I will find that theme in rapidshare or somewhere else..
I have tried by their contact form, in forum by private message, by direct mail and last time is to gaspar which email is shown above posts.

We will see, but I think that customers mustn’t work hard when trying to buy something…

Magento Community
Magento Community

FABQuest Dave

Total Posts:  106

My recent attempts at support have been ignored as well. I cannot access their forum or support area on their new site as my old customer login no longer works. They changed their username requirements and didn’t forward me any updated account login info so I’m hung out to dry. I upgraded my Magento version to 1.3.3 and went looking for their advertised theme updates....supposedly downloadable from their support center...but guess what....I cannot ACCESS THE SUPPORT AREA!
I’ve been satisfied by their support in the past although there seems to be large gaps between availability. Since my hompage is a wee bit jacked I’d like to get this rectified ASAP…

Dave

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rameez

Total Posts:  21

Hi Hellothemes.com,,,,
We have your desgined themes call “hellopod”.
There was a problem with some cache management because of the structure of the hellopod theme. for some reason it is overwrite some of the core config file. which is not ideal. But to get our website working we have made some chagnes to the Mage/Cms/etc/config.xml file as per one of the magento forum.
So Because of that cache problem was solved, but now we have a new problem. And that is we lost our slider widget from the homepage.
Now I dont know how to get it back.

Any suggestion on this issue?

Any help welcome.

Thanks,
RAMEEZ.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rameez

Total Posts:  21

Hi Hellothemes.com,,,,
We have your desgined themes call \\\"hellopod\\\".
There was a problem with some cache management because of the structure of the hellopod theme. for some reason it is overwrite some of the core config file. which is not ideal. But to get our website working we have made some chagnes to the Mage/Cms/etc/config.xml file as per one of the magento forum.
So Because of that cache problem was solved, but now we have a new problem. And that is we lost our slider widget from the homepage.
Now I dont know how to get it back.

Any suggestion on this issue?

Any help welcome.

Thanks,
RAMEEZ.

Magento Community
Magento Community

HelloThemes [PM]

Total Posts:  9
Argentina

Hi, please if you have any questions about your old account details, send us an email to support[at]hellothemes.com. We check your old Purchase ID and give you another new one. With your new account you will have access to our Forum and Support.

@Tomas iTokas
We answered all of your emails and topics on the forum. I dont know why you said this here. You needed 3 columns on one store that dont have 3 columns. That is not bud support, at most bud Custom Service.

Best regards.

Magento Community
Magento Community

6thStreet

Total Posts:  35
Baltimore, Maryland

Hi, please if you have any questions about your old account details, send us an email to support[at]hellothemes.com. We check your old Purchase ID and give you another new one. With your new account you will have access to our Forum and Support.

@Tomas iTokas
We answered all of your emails and topics on the forum. I dont know why you said this here. You needed 3 columns on one store that dont have 3 columns. That is not bud support, at most bud Custom Service.

Best regards.

LIKE THE TEMPLATE… BUT TRYING FOR THE 5TH TIME TO GET AN UPDATED CUSTOMER LOGIN (you didn’t keep our login or setup a new one when you upgraded!)… GET ME A NEW CUSTOMER LOGIN SO I CAN ACCESS YOUR FIXES FOR 1.4 RELEASE.

SENT PURCHASE EMAIL IN PM

Magento Community
Magento Community

Guillermo Gallo

Total Posts:  16

TO:  6thStreet

We have NEVER received an e-mail from you in our support account requesting your username and pass. There is no trouble at all for us send you that info, if we have your purchase ID saying what theme did you buy, but again, you have never sent that e-mail. THIS IS THE E-MAIL ACCOUNT:  support(at)hellothemes.com

Hellothemes Support
.-

Magento Community
Magento Community

6thStreet

Baltimore, Maryland

Guillermo Gallo - 04 August 2010 03:50 AM

TO:  6thStreet

We have NEVER received an e-mail from you in our support account requesting your username and pass. There is no trouble at all for us send you that info, if we have your purchase ID saying what theme did you buy, but again, you have never sent that e-mail. THIS IS THE E-MAIL ACCOUNT:  support(at)hellothemes.com

Hellothemes Support
.-

Yes, we’ve emailed both sales@hellothemes.com and support@hellothemes.com with our old customer email login, it has been over a month. If you don’t get the email, get someone to check your mail servers as I’m not the only one with this problem with HelloThemes.

ALSO submitted the issue and request via your new WEBSITE CONTACT US… same NO RESPONSE.

Our purchase email id (old login id) was also PM’d to you last night, I’m sure you have it now.

CAN YOU FIX IT?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Guillermo Gallo

TO: 6th Street Shops

The “Contact Us” forms send the e-mail to sales(at)hellothemes.com, the Support Department only works with the support(at)hellothemes.com e-mail account, we said 100 times to you that we did not receive any e-mail from you in that account, we dont have acces to the others accounts. Also, we have received now your e-mail and you did not send the purchase ID!!!, that it is what we need!!.-

Magento Community
Magento Community

6thStreet

Baltimore, Maryland

Hey, try your website and reading your own “CONTACT US” PAGE…

Looking to contact HelloThemes. Before contacting us, please try reading our Frequently Asked Questions and see if that may answer your question. If not please feel free to contact us, using the form below.

Please note, for support questions please use our Support Forum as we do not offer email support. All support questions will be answered in the Support Forum.

THINGS YOU MUST FIX:
- You CANNOT access the Support Forum unless you’re a customer… hiding the problems I suspect from potential buyers.
- it does NOT say anywhere on your support pages to email support@hellothemes.com.. SPECIFICALLY SAYS get screwed, we don’t offer email support.
- it DOES say to send a request from the FORM… which obviously gets ignored

NOW you want me to look up a PURCHASE ID from over A year ago???

You obviously still have us in your marketing email system as you spam us regularly, USE it to Look up our order and get this fixed rather than continuing to waste your customers time.

Magento Community
Magento Community

6thStreet

Baltimore, Maryland

THANKS GUILLERMO ! We’re now able to get back in!

Magento Community
Magento Community

6thStreet

Baltimore, Maryland

6thStreet - 04 August 2010 06:33 AM

THANKS GUILLERMO ! We’re now able to get back in!

re-considering…

Magento Community
Magento Community

Guillermo Gallo

TO: 6th Street Shops

For everyone who wants to read:  http://www.hellothemes.com/support-policy/ Very clearly says: “...If following the steps above you still can’t find your solution please write in our forum, we’ll be happy to help!”. I did not go to many countries, but i think all over the world in order to receive support for a product, you have to buy the product first, or at least be memeber of the company, as we request.

You are using this forum in a disrespectful attempt to discredit our work. You have been told several times that we had not received any of your e-mails notifying your problem, which we have successfully solved for other customers who had no problem in sending their purchase ID. As we have told you many times, we DO NOT HAVE your purchase ID because the system has been updated to make it better and more accessible for our customers and that information is now no longer required. You even accuse us of hiding information to possible customers, which is a lie given that in order to receive technical support for a product, you need to have bought it first, obviously. Furthermore, we have been answering you VIA E-MAIL for more than a half hour trying to solve your problem and you keep making disrespectful accusations on this forum. We have already sent you your new user ID and password to your e-mail address WITHOUT you having send us your purchase ID, only because you are wasting valuable time that we daily dedicate to help our customers and improve our themes. We sincerely hope that you reconsider the severely disrespectful way of addressing the company that is dedicating time to explain the obvious to you.-

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community