Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Hello Themes

ensar demirkan

Total Posts:  14

I purchased HelloMini from them 5-6 months ago. After reading the negative comments I sent them an e-mail before purchasing and received a reply within 12 hours. I received my theme in 3 hours after the payment. Not bad…

I made a lot of changes and the theme looks like this now at my live site www.lacontempo.com

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

freeyourmobile

Total Posts:  20

I have had no reply either.
I cannot figure out how to get me hellominty template to work on the latest version of magento.
It all uploaded fine.
The menus in the instructions are different to the ones in magento.

Does anyone have an idea, I am willing to look after you if you can help please..

Magento Community
Magento Community

freeyourmobile

Aaron.

I purchased the theme from yourself in december and you have not received a reply or any support as it does not work with the current version of Magento.
I have emailled your support email with no solution that is nearly 2 months ago.

I have solved part of the problem but still cannot get the homepage template to work correctly with the widget.
I get error messages when I use the homepage template.
If I add the widget to the code it appears in all pages which is not correct.

If your service was given maybe people wouldn’t have given it away for free.
We feel robbed where is my value for money or support, I beleive in paying for someones hard work but dont agree with NO support when it doesn’t work.
The crazy thing about this is I have more sites to setup.

Magento Community
Magento Community

freeyourmobile

Thank you received login details

Magento Community
Magento Community

kab8609
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  821
Cleveland

No offense Aaron but your service was so shitty that I ended up paying a competent company to make me a theme. You can’t just abandon your customers for 5 months and then say “Guys were back in business, were doing great now”. It doesn’t work that way. Your reputation is in the toilet.

Magento Community
Magento Community

danielspijker

Total Posts:  26

We bought a template, in one word SUPER!
Download link within 2 seconds, support by MSN etc!

Keep up the good work!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rooni

Total Posts:  87
England

we also bought the template but the thing is now i am trying to get in touch with hellotheme but no luck trying sending them e-mail and now i cant even login using my login and password into the forum, they should open the forum fo everyone .

Anyways themes are good but just one thing is annoying the date of birth included in register page trying to get rid of that but still no luck and loosing customers because of that.

Regards
Haroon

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rodolfo_Oliveira

Total Posts:  22

Hello gentlemen, hellothemes always used, in my site, or sites of friends who ask me for advice on issues.
I believe they went through a time of transition in 2009 > 2010, and are now working at full strength.
if any doubt, you can see my site www.i-celulares.com, their support has improved a lot and because of that, I bought the package Premium Club 399usd,
I am fully satisfied.
About Link to download, simply access your account and check products for download.
Since the issues when I bought them, never received any email, but i can download normally direct on account.

this is an honest opinion, I’m using hellothemes since 2008

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rooni

Total Posts:  87
England

HelloThemes.com - 18 February 2010 03:30 AM

Haroon Nawaz - 18 February 2010 01:48 AM
we also bought the template but the thing is now i am trying to get in touch with hellotheme but no luck trying sending them e-mail and now i cant even login using my login and password into the forum, they should open the forum fo everyone .

Anyways themes are good but just one thing is annoying the date of birth included in register page trying to get rid of that but still no luck and loosing customers because of that.

Regards
Haroon

Hi Harron,

Please send us an email and leave us your order details, plus a username so we can set up a new account for you.

Kind regards.

I have sent you all the details but no reply from you ???????????????????

Magento Community
Magento Community

HelloThemes [Support]

Total Posts:  2

Haroon

Sorry for any inconvenience we caused, you have now your account details in your inbox.

For further questions please participate in our forum at www.hellothemes.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

Thedoggieshop

Total Posts:  8
Ireland

ensar demirkan - 20 November 2009 09:21 AM

I purchased HelloMini from them 5-6 months ago. After reading the negative comments I sent them an e-mail before purchasing and received a reply within 12 hours. I received my theme in 3 hours after the payment. Not bad…

I made a lot of changes and the theme looks like this now at my live site www.lacontempo.com

Hi ensar demirkan

Your website changes look great. I am using the HelloMini theme like you. 
You must be having the same problem I am having - the HelloMini template words: cart, product, search, tags, compare and community are my top keyword searches because they are all in headers on the template.
Hello Templates are not as SEO friendly as they have suggested.

Magento Community
Magento Community

GBT7

West Sussex

Hi Aaron

I’m also trying to login into your forums after purchasing HelloTimes theme in April, I have emailed you several times with my details regarding this but you have not replied.

Thank you for your answer regarding my theme being compatible with 1.4.0.1 after taking over 2 weeks to get back to me. This is your reply on Sunday 7/3/10 below

“We will be in contact with you as soon as HelloTimes has been released with its new 1.4 update.  If you would like to change your theme for another theme, please let us know. We do apologize for any inconvenience.”

I don’t understand this? your blog entry 2/3/10 clearly stats that HelloTimes is compatible with the newer version of Magento, but the email you sent to me 5 days later contradicts this. Can you shed some light on this please?

Come on HelloThemes get your act together, I think you themes are great but you are being let down by your support.!!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

_bullseye_

Total Posts:  21

Hello?Themes,

I purchased your hellopod theme on July 29, 2009.  I used to log in to your forums with my email address, but now it says NOT to log in with my email address.  So how DO is get in?

I sent an email to support and sales with my details.

I know there are problems with the 1.4 upgrade, but I have an issue with the theme getting screwy at checkout using the older version of Magento.  Please grant me access to the forums so i can see if this is resolved.

Thank you!

Magento Community
Magento Community

GBT7

West Sussex

Still no answer to my questions!!!

Looking at HelloThemes user profile this morning, he has been on these forums since my post yesterday.

Whats going on? Please reply ASAP!!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

kulturshock

Total Posts:  29

Oh dear, I purchased a hello themes theme today. It looks fantastic. Their auto upload did not work BUT the manual installation worked. HOWEVER I am unable to checkout. The checkout simply does not work at the final point (Place order). I have raised a support post in their forum and await a response.

Having viewed this thread I wonder if I have to wait for ever.... I will post back when/if I get a response. It is a pity that their support seems to be a bit lacking. If I dont get a reply within the promised 24 hours then I will have to start looking elsewhere.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community