Magento Forum

Page 1 of 7
Hello Themes

justlooking

Total Posts:  10

Hi,

Has anybody here used Hello Themes www.hellothemes.com/

They have some nice looking templates but there is no telephone number, address details and live support seems to be permanently off-line

Thanks,

Dave

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

gizu

Total Posts:  12

I also noticed that they were “dead” but i made a purschase for some days ago, and still not any response from them, i really hope that someone can confirm that they are “alive” - otherwise i just lost $100

Magento Community
Magento Community

neil1111

Total Posts:  2

bought a theme of these guys ‘hello sleek’...shame they look quite nice..though there support is totally non-existent, if you plan on needing any assistance with the theme, then i would strongly recommend that people go elsewhere.

I have been trying to have a question answered for about 1 month and have sent them 5 emails to no-avail..nothing!!!!

There one of these outfits that will answer questions prior to an order being placing, however afterwards...once they have the payment...NOTHING...NO SUPPORT...NO REPLY...NO HELP!!!!

In summary.....USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s...if anyone can help with where i locate and change some features of these themes, then i would be grateful if you could let me know, i understand that the font color on hello themes can be amended from the 3 defaults which i came with, and also i need to amend the details of the free shipping box in the header??

Magento Community
Magento Community

RichR

Total Posts:  4

Just purchased HelloTimes theme, but never received the download link nor is it available on their website.  I’ve sent multiple messages, not sure if they are on vacation or what to expect, but I’m getting concerned that I might not receive my template.  I’ve begun a claim with Pal Pal just in case.  I really liked the quality of the product, but I may have just lost $99…

Magento Community
Magento Community

gizu

Anything news ? I am getting really concerned now.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Gman2005

Total Posts:  40

See this forum:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/40519/

Magento Community
Magento Community

gizu

HelloThemes - 30 May 2009 07:04 AM

Hi guys,

We have been experiencing problems with our server for the past 8 weeks due to moving to a new server. The issue has now been resolved and everything is back up and running as normal.

We profusely apologise for any inconvenience and if you have not recieved your download please contact us giving details of the theme ordered, along with your order number to sales@hellothemes.com.

Sincere apologies again,

Kind regards,

A. Sananes
sales@hellothemes.com
http://hellothemes.com

Finally. I can confirm they are “alive” - i received my files (sent email) .

Magento Community
Magento Community

ensar demirkan

Total Posts:  14

Hi guys. After reading the comments above I was hesitant… But their designs are nice… so I sent an e-mail to measure their reaction time...and got a reply in 90 minutes. I placed the order and got my download link in 12 hours. For me 12 hours is little bit long, but still within the limits of reason. At least better than the guys complaining above smile ..

Anyway.. writing to let you know that they are in business and worth trying..

Magento Community
Magento Community

DaveyReno

Total Posts:  10

Same problem here, totally uncontactable for some time? Looks like they maybe having some more server problems perhaps?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Bong Sya Keong

Total Posts:  8

Already sent 3 emails to hellotheme support, no reply at all.

Magento Community
Magento Community

reboot

Total Posts:  39

I have tried 10 times in the last few months and NEVER any reply!!  Wow, I don’t understand it at all, at the beginning the support was great.  PLEASE NO ONE PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM UNTIL WE GET SOME SORT OF PUBLIC RESPONSE TO THIS.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Nick212121

Total Posts:  7

Is this still going on?  I wanted to purchase the HelloMinty theme, but am a bit hesitant.......

Nick

Magento Community
Magento Community

Bong Sya Keong

Registrant:
Aaron Sananes
Apartado 117
Arrecife, Las Palmas 35500
Spain

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: HELLOTHEMES.COM
Created on: 04-Dec-08
Expires on: 04-Dec-09
Last Updated on: 23-Mar-09

Administrative Contact:
Sananes, Aaron aaronsananes@hotmail.com
Apartado 117
Spain

Technical Contact:
Sananes, Aaron aaronsananes@hotmail.com
Apartado 117
Spain

Domain servers in listed order:
DNS1.ICERTIFIED.NET
DNS2.ICERTIFIED.NET

Magento Community
Magento Community

Nick212121

That is pretty useless information, unless i lived in Spain i would drop by his place...................

I have sent a message to hellothemes, as you’d imagine waiting for a reply.

I found a place that are selling hellothemes cheaper.  http://freeshareall.com/vip_member/magento_templates/

Anyway see how i go.  I have signed up for a 1 month VIP Member (US $15), then hopefully i can download the theme for (US $30).

Nick

Magento Community
Magento Community

Bong Sya Keong

Nick

Yeah, i know, me also hope that someone lived in spain can find this HelloTheme.
Actually me had contact the hosting that hosted hellothemes, i just want the hosting put a little concern to their customer.
Regarding the freeshareall.com, if you have any update on this, please update here.

Sorry for my poor English. Thanks.

Bong

Magento Community
Magento Community

Nick212121

Yes ok no problems.  I have been contacted by KenDesign (Freeshareall.com) and am now a VIP member, but i cannot find out how to purchase the hellominty theme.  I have contacted KenDesign again and awaiting his reply.

His first reply to my email only took 11hours, and seeing i am on the other side of the world, its not bad at all!  Pity HelloThemes isn’t this quick!

I’ll keep you up to date.

Nick

Bong Sya Keong - 08 August 2009 06:32 PM

Nick

Yeah, i know, me also hope that someone lived in spain can find this HelloTheme.
Actually me had contact the hosting that hosted hellothemes, i just want the hosting put a little concern to their customer.
Regarding the freeshareall.com, if you have any update on this, please update here.

Sorry for my poor English. Thanks.

Bong

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 7