Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Indp Dist’s selling from one store? 

roottoor

Total Posts:  2

I am sure this is one of those multiple vendors related questions, but please bear with me in my ignorance as I try to get some direction for my business using Magento. I am an Independent Distributor for a Network Marketing company, and for my downline I am wanting to set up my store for use with all my team members. Let me put it like this: part of the compensation plan for the company I am involved in has a lot to do with retail sales, so instead of helping each distributor in my team set up online stores, I would like to have one store which is used by everyone, where there customers could place and order and that order go directly to the distributor (payment, order, etc.). The reason I am asking is I do not know if this solution would be done through multiple vendors or another method… please note, I am wanting a global list of products, not various products per distributor or vendor.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

roottoor

Total Posts:  2

A friendly bump…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community