Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Does the caching system support multiple domains parked on top of Magento? 

Magnus Wester

Total Posts:  42
Stockholm, Sweden

I have parked a secondary domain on top of the Magento domain. I have hard-coded the Unsecure Host and Secure Host for the new domain to contain the domain name. This causes all links in the secondary domain to work OK.

However, the demo site running off the native domain doesn’t work anymore. It loads the front page, but all links now use the secondary domain name. The default Unsecure/Secure Host is {{host}}. This variable is not set from $_SERVER - where do you set it from? Is there a simple way for me to set the {{host}} variable to $_SERVER[’HTTP_HOST’] or at least use the correct domain name for each store?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community