Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Reset password

redsuperhawk

Total Posts:  25
Chicago area

Hi, I had to jump over some hurdles, but I finally have Magento ver. 0.8.16100 installed on my local machine. Mac OS X 10.4, php5, mysql 5.

I surfed around the demo store for a bit, then went to login to the admin section, and I can’t login! I am absolutely 100% positive I’m using the same info when I installed Magento. I even wrote it down. How can I go about resetting my password?

Thanks,
Jeff
redsuperhawk

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

redsuperhawk

Total Posts:  25
Chicago area

OK, so now I’m a bit confused. I chose a password when I installed Magento. That was the one I was trying to use to login to the admin. If the password I created is not for admin, what’s it for?

Wiki’s are very helpful. The hard part is finding anything at all when I’m exhausted from a long crappy day at work and all I want to do is go to bed. wink

Thanks for the help!

Jeff

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community