Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 1 of 2
Best Magento Hosting in Canada

wonderappland

Total Posts:  12

Hello, I am running a magento shop with customers in Canada. I need it fast in Canada at least. Be honest, please suggest me a good magento hosting provider what work well in Canada. Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

magento2x

Total Posts:  57

First of all you need a company who provide a Magento Hosting package instead of normal hosting without magento server configuration

And the second one they have to provide a magento support with best help and quick reply your request

The last one is you need a good profile company what provided magento hosting for many people for a long time who have a lot of experience with server near you.

I suggest you choose SiteGround Magento Hosting package with server location in Chicago. It should work very good for you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

wonderappland

It work great in Canada, thanks guy. They also phone call support. Very good.

Magento Community
Magento Community

andrewdaily

Total Posts:  28

If you chose them then you should try to use their supercacher, it will help your site faster a lot.

Magento Community
Magento Community

stockholmlenka

Total Posts:  2

magento2x - 03 June 2013 06:23 AM

First of all you need a company who provide a Magento Hosting package instead of normal hosting without magento server configuration

And the second one they have to provide a magento support with best help and quick reply your request

The last one is you need a good profile company what provided magento hosting for many people for a long time who have a lot of experience with server near you.

I suggest you choose SiteGround Magento Hosting package with server location in Chicago. It should work very good for you.

I am not sure it is the best but at least it work. Do you know if they provide development?

Magento Community
Magento Community

andrewdaily

Total Posts:  28

I don’t think a hosting provider provide development works. You should choose another development provider for it

Magento Community
Magento Community

kete55

Total Posts:  27

andrewdaily - 10 June 2013 04:31 AM

I don’t think a hosting provider provide development works. You should choose another development provider for it

I already got a fast hosting from you guys suggestion. Now I want a good development provider. Do you have any suggestion?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1015
Viet Nam

You may read this review about top 5 best magento hosting
http://magentotutorial.net/best-magento-hosting/

Magento Community
Magento Community

cristinaclark

Total Posts:  14

Great choice, magento2x. It work very good. Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

wpexpertforum

Total Posts:  10

magento2x - 03 June 2013 06:23 AM

You got a quite nice suggestion, magento2x. It ‘s very good way for me to get started with magento when all of server environment is ready. It work very good.

Magento Community
Magento Community

laikaspot

Total Posts:  30

I have the same idea to you wpexpertforum, but I am on way have no idea how to configure supercacher with memcache, proxy cache and static cache to make the magento site even more fast. Do you have any tutorial for it?

Magento Community
Magento Community

fancydev

Total Posts:  17

If you take a look at supercacher you will see they have memcached, proxy cache and google speed php extension. They have credentials for each hosting and you can use it to configure for magento. It should faster a lot.

Magento Community
Magento Community

zipza

Total Posts:  18

That ‘s great to have caching in shared hosting. Thanks guy

Magento Community
Magento Community

wonderappland

Yes, that ‘s really nice choice for magento hosting. I used their services after 2 months until now and everything just very good. magento2x suggest siteground as a very hosting what have caching support what I has not ever seen before for magento package. Nice

zipza - 21 July 2013 10:28 PM

That ‘s great to have caching in shared hosting. Thanks guy

Magento Community
Magento Community

AITOC
Guru

Total Posts:  618
US

Hello,

Everyone knows Magento is resource intensive and we’ve made a research on the topic. Please check out the series of articles intended for Magento stores performance improvement:
Recommended Magento Server Configuration;
Magento Software Requirements;
Speed up Magento 2 times in 3 simple steps;
Using APC to speed up Magento.
Best server configuration for your Magento store: the Why and the How.

We are also proud to announce our new service for Magento based stores: Server Configuration Calculator is a free service that provides you with server hardware and software requirements based on the parameters of your store and desired server response time.

Magento Server Configuration Calculator is a part of the solution that helps you improve your performance (and thus conversion rate). Combined with Magento Booster, Server Load Monitor and quality hosting, it allows you to reach the best Magento performance possible.

Thank you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1015
Viet Nam

As Magento is a very resource-demanding platform, you will need a powerful hosting that is optimized for Magento
Take a look at this article, it points out 5 best optimized hosting for Magento, I think it may help you out.
http://magentotutorial.net/best-magento-hosting/

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 2